5 Positive things that motivated me this week.
Challenge yourself every morning before you go to work. There is magic in the morning. For me, waking up up 5am and going to the gym is my main challenge. It's never easy to wake up and hit the ground running (literally), yet the feeling post work out and visual progress is always worth it. I think the gold nugget here is being disciplined in making the hard choice and actually DOING IT. doing something hard in the morning, allows you to see how badass you really are, because you instantly feel great about yourself. Keep chasing your dreams friends, know that I believe in you!
- Quote: Doing what you like is freedom, liking what you do is happiness.
- Podcast (interview): Tyler Schmitt | Clouds & Dirt Launch | Inside K-Swiss Podcast
- Music I'm Listening to: X&G - Safe
- Something I am pondering: What ONE thing can I do (change) right now, to help me be more efficient with my work flow.
- What I'm working on: Slowing my work pace down. I GO GO GO, but I miss a lot of little important details along the way. Now that I'm in a place I've dreamed about being, I feel like I need to slow my mind and be extra focused.
I'm a regular guy chasing a dream. These blog post are to keep track of my progress, but they are also to inspire another person to take action on pursuing their dreams. I really hope you get something from these post. Thank you for your attention.
Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!