5 Positive things that motivated me this week.
You are just as special and impactful as the next guy. I really believe that. I think that too often, myself included, we hold hero's on such a high pedestal and "wish" we could be like them, that we overlook how important and amazing we already are. By working on bettering yourself, (in whatever you want to be better at) you're inspiring someone to do the same. You never know who's watching, nor who you're silently helping. Being positive is contagious. Small wins are contagious, and when people who know you personally, see how working on you makes you happy, you spark that light in them. Never stop working on yourself. Here is this week #HighFiveFriday bullet points.
- Quote: I agree with my fear.
- Podcast (interview): How to Hack Your Way Into Success at Anything | Alex Banayan on Impact Theory
- Music I'm Listening to: DAMN SON! RADIO Episode 056
- Something I am pondering: What is "overworking" What is my limit? Focus limit?
- What I'm working on: Acknowledging my insecurities and not let them hold me back.
I'm a regular guy chasing a dream. These blog post are to keep track of my progress, but they are also to inspire another person to take action on pursuing their dreams. I really hope you get something from these post. Thank you for your attention.
Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!