5 Positive things that motivated me this week.
Never take your current job for granted. As cliche as this may sound, learn everything you can from it, learn from every person you're working with, be positive, and get better. I think it's all about attitude and perspective. Let me remind you guys that 11 months ago, I was working at Downtown Seattle Chipotle as a cook (I don't even know how to cook), but I knew I wasn't above that job. I showed up, smiled, was thankful to have a job, and did the best I could everyday. As I am wrapping up my first official week working with K-Swiss, I am focusing on staying in my lane and learning from past experiences. I'm used to being the guy that does it all, photography, design, sales, social media, marketing, etc.. But I feel this chapter in my life will teach me the power of focused work (staying in my lane) and the power of working within a incredibly talented team. All in all, stay true to YOU. I feel that is still key. Here is this week's dose of #HighFiveFriday (Podcast will be recorded this weekend)
- Quote: Life is what you aim to achieve. - unknown
- Podcast (interview): Clouds and Dirt with GaryVee | Inside K-Swiss 001
- Music I'm Listening to: Gabriel Garzón-Montano - Golden Wings
- Something I am pondering: What situations have I been in the past, that can help me level up NOW.
- What I'm working on: Staying in my lane. Now that I'm working with top level designer, photographers, and all around pro's, it's crucial that I focus on what I'm here to do, and not try and do a million things that I'm capable of of doing. make sense?
I'm a regular guy chasing a dream. These blog post are to keep track of my progress, but they are also to inspire another person to take action on pursuing their dreams. I really hope you get something from these post. Thank you for your attention.
Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!