5 Positive things that motivated me this week.
Always be ready for change. Change is what keeps you on your toes, it challenges your emotions, and always demands the best version of you. Change is more than an experience, it's a characteristic that can inspire others to work on themselves. I'm thankful for the change Seattle had on me. If you're reading this, I really hope you let "Change" impact your life in a positive way. Here is this weeks dose of #HighFiveFriday
- Quote: Every Next Level of your life, will demand a different you.
- Podcast (interview): Why You Should Be Optimistic About the Future | Michio Kaku on Impact Theory
- Music I'm Listening to: Camo & Krooked - Witchdoctor
- Something I am pondering: If 2 years of dedicated work has got me this far, what will 5 or 10 years of more focused work look like?
- What I'm working on: Being ready for change. Change is inevitable, so if you can purposefully plan for it, change won't seem hard. It will feel natural.
I'm a regular guy chasing a dream. These blog post are to keep track of my progress, but they are also to inspire another person to take action on pursuing their dreams. I really hope you get something from these post. Thank you for your attention.
Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!