5 Positive things that motivated me this week.
Happy Friday Friends! The amount of love I have had from many of you reading this over the past week, has been very heartfelt. I'm truly thankful for all of you. Over the past week I have been thinking about how important it is to stay true to yourself. Magic happens when you are YOU. The day's seem to have more purpose, relationships have more meaning, and life is overall better. I know in the past, I have unintentionally been someone I wasn't, it was out of fear, fear of not being liked, accepted, etc. Now, I find that the truer I stay to myself, values, and goals, things just seem to work out better. Know you are awesome just as you are! Here are this weeks 5 bullet points.
- Quote: Where attention goes, energy flows. - Darren Hardy
- Podcast (interview): Episode 18: DAMN SON! AKA Omar Prestwich
- Music I'm Listening to: Camo & Krooked - Last of The Tribe (Break Remix)
- Something I am pondering: The importance of taking chances. Taking a chance at anything helps you build confidence, and it helps you build skills you didn't know you had.
- What I'm working on: Expressing Gratitude. Whenever you "express" genuine gratitude, you put out positive energy that allows you to appreciate your job, your living situation, and your relationships. Be thankful everyday.
I'm a regular guy chasing a dream. These blog post are to keep track of my progress, but they are also to inspire another person to take action on pursuing their dreams. I really hope you get something from these post. Thank you for your attention.
Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!