5 Positive things that motivated me this week.
Buy into your company. No matter where you work or what you're doing. When you believe in your company and product, your desire to work more efficient and better increases. Not only that, but you're happier at work. When you're happy at work, you have purpose to your day! I go to work early because I LOVE my job, but more than that, I want to give them MY VERY BEST, and that requirers me to spend some time learning things I'm not used to or not efficient at. It's all perspective. Be happy, look for the best in everything and everyone, and I promise, your job will become your dream job! Here is week 35 of #HighFiveFriday. Love you guys.
- Quote: You don’t get to your defining moments unless you have focus! - Dj Clark Kent.
- Podcast (interview): Inside K-Swiss Vlog Ep. 04 | Social Media Influence with DJ Clark Kent and Lil Jupiter
- Music I'm Listening to: jessica, why? - we're both wrong...
- Something I am pondering: How can I add the most VALUE to my work? - if you don't think about adding value to your work, you're not buying into your company. Learning how to add value means you want to do your very best and give your best.
- What I'm working on: Efficient busy work. Since I'm new to a BIG company work flow, I am coming in to work at 7:45 am. to put in the extra hours needed to learn. Learn how to manage my email, calendar, and meetings, aka time. YES, my job is a dream job, but even dream jobs require you to know basics, and it's always in the basics that help you level up.
I'm a regular guy chasing a dream. These blog post are to keep track of my progress, but they are also to inspire another person to take action on pursuing their dreams. I really hope you get something from these post. Thank you for your attention.
Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!