5 Positive things that motivated me this week.
Happy Friday Friends! I'm turning 32 this upcoming Monday, and I have been thinking about all the life experiences I have experienced over the past decade and how important change is. Change is the best thing to experience yet it is always met with some form of resistance. My most resent change (me leaving my 9-5) has been a mental adjustment to say the least. It has been more difficult to adjust than I thought it would be, but knowing I am in full control of my time and income is one of the best feelings ever. This change is helping me understand the value of time and more importantly, it's helping me build real confidence in myself. If you are feeling stuck somewhere in your life, CHANGE IT UP. Ok, no more chatter. Here are this weeks 5 bullet points.
- Quote: If you know you can do better.. THEN DO BETTER!
- Podcast (Meditation): Guided Meditation for Meeting Your Future Self.
- Music I'm Listening to: Joe Goddard - So Much
- Something I am pondering: Who is my 35 or 40 year old self, and what advice would he give me. Assuming my 40 year old self is the person I want to be.
- What I'm working on: Going back to the small basics of morning routines. no cell phone usage before I make my bed, drink water, meditate, journal, and work out.
I'm a regular guy chasing a dream. A dream of being my own boss and being fully responsible for my income and wellbeing. These blog post are to keep track of my progress, but they are also to inspire another person to take action on pursuing their dreams. I really hope you get something from these post. Thank you for your attention.
Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!