Five things that helped me be more efficient at life.
I will keep it simple for you guys this week. Stay motivated, stay focused, and crush it.
- Quote: "Through discipline I get things done" Joe Rogan.
- Podcast: "How to Master mental Toughness" Impact Theory: Guinness World Record-setting triathlete James Lawrence
- Music: "Sorrow" - Equator Club - Sorrow
- Question I am pondering: "How do I feel?" - I am asking myself that question as I am laying in bed trying to go to sleep. I think about my day and what I did, then I ask myself how I feel. Accomplished, lazy, or meh.
- Personal Goals: I adopted something I picked up from Tim Ferriss which is this: Write down everything that would make your day "ideal". Then do them. This really helps me feel confident in myself because I'm living the ideal day I want. He further expands by saying that, if you're not doing things that would make your day ideal, CHANGE IT. Here is my list of "ideal day activities"
- Waking up at 5am, Journal, Meditate, Gym, Track Spending, Morning Starbucks session, Ship out Damn Son apparel, and one hour at night of learning (tutorials).
I am always trying to improve all aspects of my life because I am chasing personal greatness. Greatness in fitness, finance, and relationships. I really hope that my personal experiments will help you have a better life and motivate you to chase your dreams. Thanks for reading. Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!