Five things that helped me be more efficient at life.
We are already more than halfway done with the first month of the year and I'm already feeling the pressure of accomplishing my own personal goals. I found myself stressing out for no reason which made it a little more difficult to focus on what I really needed to get done. The main thing that has helped me "Show up" and overcome laziness is my morning routine. It is hands down the best thing I do every day. So if you take anything away from this, I hope it's that, the need to have a morning routine.
- Quote: "You don't get paid by the hour. You get paid for the value you bring the hour" Jim Rohn.
- Podcast: "Why you should define your fears instead of your goals" Tim Ferris Ted Talk. I'm always scared to do what I ultimately want because of fear. Fear of losing it all and ruining my life. I watch and listen to this when I feel overwhelmed and scared to keep moving forward.
- Music: "Gosh" - Jamie xx. - This track really defines my emotions all in one.
- Question I am pondering: "How do I feel?" - I am asking myself that question as I am laying in bed trying to go to sleep. I think about my day and what I did, then I ask myself how I feel. Accomplished, lazy, or meh.
- Personal Health: Morning meditation/Morning Routine. I am trying really hard to practice visualization. I think it's healthy to mentally prepare for the day, to try and visualize it. It's almost like trying to look into the future.
I am always trying to improve all aspects of my life because I am chasing personal greatness. Greatness in fitness, finance, and relationships. I really hope that my personal experiments will help you have a better life and motivate you to chase your dreams. Thanks for reading. Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!