Five things that helped me be more efficient at life.
Happy Friday! It's groundhogs day today, and all I can think about is Bill Murray. As always, I'm thankful for you taking the time to read these 5 quick bullet points. Biggest highlight I want to quickly share is that I have hit two of my major year goals in the month of January and I honestly attribute that to daily disciplines. Let me know what you've been able to accomplish.
- Quote: "I did not become someone different
That I did not want to be" the First lyrics to Gil Scott's track "I'm New Here".
- Podcast: "How to get Clarity in Your Life" Rob Dyrdek on Impact Theory
- Music: DAMN SON! Radio Episode 053 - With Ukko. (This producer will be big)
- Question I am pondering: "Are you doing what you say you're going to do?" - I am really putting myself in check here. If I say I'm going to do something, am I really doing it? Or am I just talking shit? I don't want to be the boy who cried wolf.
- Personal Goal: Not make excuses. Actions are the direct result of a choice. I found myself making more justifications for not doing certain things this week, and I realized that made me feel weird and not satisfied. By being honest with myself, I know that I was just making excuses for not wanting to do the difficult task. I can't progress justifying laziness.
I am always trying to improve all aspects of my life because I am chasing personal greatness. Greatness in fitness, finance, and relationships. I really hope that my personal experiments will help you have a better life and motivate you to chase your dreams. Thanks for reading. Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!