5 Positive things that motivated me this week.
Happy Friday Friends! Wow I have learned a lot the past few days. This was/is my first official week not working a 9-5 and freelancing again. I had an epiphany this week that I hope will help you out. If you want to make your side hustle a full time gig, you should take 2-3 days off work and do your side hustle full time. The reason I'm suggesting this, is because you will quickly learn IMPORTANT things you didn't think about until you're in the right mindset. Make sense? For me, I'm quickly having to learn where to properly spend my time. Where is my time most valuable and has a positive ROI. With that being said... Here are 5 things that helped me out and I hope they will help you out as well.
- Quote: “Choose your choices" - recap on Side Hustle School
- Podcast: How to Stop Being Realistic and Shoot for the Moon | Jesse Itzler on Impact Theory
- Music I'm Listening to: Kanye West - I Thought About Killing You
- Something I am pondering: When you're truly thankful for what you have now, job friends, clients, etc. You show your thankfulness by the quality of your work.
- What I'm working on: Managing my time efficiently now that I'm a back to being a full time freelancer. Before I could manage my time better because I had someone to report to for a 1/3 of my day, now that a have the daytime free to execute on my freelance gigs, I'm finding I have extra time I need to utilize properly.
I'm a regular guy chasing a dream. A dream of being my own boss and being fully responsible for my income and wellbeing. These blog post are to keep track of my progress, but they are also to inspire another person to take action on pursuing their dreams. I really hope you get something from these post. Thank you for your attention.
Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!