Five things that helped me be more efficient at life.
Happy Friday Friends! It has been quite the week and I couldn't be more thankful for everything that has happened so far. My main take away this week was keeping my emotions in check. I tend to let my emotions get the best of me in sticky situations, which can lead to emotions overtaking my thoughts and day. This week I didn't allow myself to overthink and to stay on task. Not only was I able to get more done by putting personal emotions aside, but I was able to problem solve and be more understanding. I'm super thankful for these little life lessons because they make me appreciate people and life a lot more. Putting less emotion into things that are out of your control will make your day/week much better and more positive. Here are this weeks 5 bullet points. Let me know what you think and how you're doing!
- Quote: You can never be an owner or boss until you've been an employee. -uber driver
- Podcast: How I Built This with Guy Raz | Live Episode! The Home Depot Arthur Blank
- Music: Jay Rock, Kendrick Lamar, Future, James Blake - King's Dead
- A question I am pondering: Would I live this day again if I could?
- I'm working on: Reviewing daily and weekly progress. Making sure I am dialed in with what I need to do. (What I said I'd do)
I am always trying to improve all aspects of my life because I am chasing personal greatness. Greatness in fitness, finance, and relationships. I really hope that my personal experiments will help you have a better life and motivate you to chase your dreams. Thanks for reading. Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!