Five things that helped me be more efficient at life.
Happy Friday Friends! This week taught me the power of silence. The quote "Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut" really rang true to me all week. Keeping your mouth shut is an opportunity. When I had important meetings, phone calls, and conversations, I tried to be more aware of what I was saying, and I tried to keep my mouth shut and only say the important things. Keeping your mouth shut I feel also can be applied to your side or main hustle. Work in silence and let your results speak for themselves. With that being said, here are 5 things that really helped me out this week. The Podcast link is GOLD. No joke, I actually got choked up listening to this during my morning run. So basically I was crying while running, lol.
- Quote: Never miss an opportunity to keep your mouth shut. - Robert Newton Peck
- Podcast: A STORY THAT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE -One of The Best Speeches Ever by Lisa Nichols on Impact Theory
- Music: X&G - Persona Album. (BELONG has been my fave this week).
- A question I am pondering: Am I applying what I'm learning? How am I applying it?
- Personal Goal: Keep my mouth SHUT.
I am always trying to improve all aspects of my life because I am chasing personal greatness. Greatness in fitness, finance, and relationships. I really hope that my personal experiments will help you have a better life and motivate you to chase your dreams. Thanks for reading. Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!