Five things that helped me be more efficient at life.
Happy Friday! By far one of the most interesting weeks of my life to date. From the interactions I had with humans, to my professional and personal life; this week was full of questions. I kept asking myself, am I "being about it" or am I just "talking about it". A lot of my choices were done with this day in mind. I want you, the reader, to know that I am not just writing a post for likes, but that I'm actually trying to improve my life and achieve something greater than what I have now. Doing these post keep me accountable to not only myself but to you. So thank you for reading, and thank you for being a part of my journey.
- Quote: When you actually do things, you have more success. - Joe Rogan
- Podcast: Impact Theory: How to Level Up in 2018 - (Jason Mayden section 13.20 min)
- Music: Damn Son! Radio Episode 054: LoFi hiphop mixtape.
- A question I am pondering: Am I so driven that I'm toxic?
- Personal Goal: To say NO. Saying No to tasks, activities, and foods, that aren't in alignment with what I'm trying to achieve. - update. Still working on this, but having this be a goal helped me get out of bed early and do the hard morning routine when I didn't want to.
I am always trying to improve all aspects of my life because I am chasing personal greatness. Greatness in fitness, finance, and relationships. I really hope that my personal experiments will help you have a better life and motivate you to chase your dreams. Thanks for reading. Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!