Five things that helped me be more efficient at life.
Happy Friday! My week has been super awesome and I was able to get a lot of shit done. I was more disciplined with my morning routine, I only slept in ONE day (rest day), and I started learning how to sew. I find that working on my side projects with passion, really helps me stay motivated with my daily grind. How was your week? What are you working on? Here are my top five things of the week.
- Quote: When you actually do things, you have more success. - Joe Rogan
- Podcast: NPR: How I Built This - Airbnb: Joe Gebbia
- Music: XXX. Kendrick Lamar with U2
- A question I am pondering: What if you had two free weeks. - instagram ad
- Personal Goal: To say NO. Saying No to tasks, activities, and foods, that aren't in alignment with what I'm trying to achieve. - update. Still working on this, but having this be a goal helped me get out of bed early and do the hard morning routine when I didn't want to.
I am always trying to improve all aspects of my life because I am chasing personal greatness. Greatness in fitness, finance, and relationships. I really hope that my personal experiments will help you have a better life and motivate you to chase your dreams. Thanks for reading. Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!