5 Positive things that motivated me this week.
Happy Friday friends. First, I want to say THANK YOU. If you've read any of my post, it means the world to me. For the past 6 months I have been sharing these "High Five Friday" posts as a way for me to share what motivates me to always move forward, to stay focused, to have a purpose, and to be my best self. It hasn't been easy but I've enjoyed sharing them every week.
I have felt slightly anxious all week as I have been more confident in myself and in my work. Anxious because, I'm transitioning out of my 9-5, and with that comes resistance. I have been in this situation in the past, and a lot of the same general reactions are occurring again, it's almost like I'm reliving the past. The main thought I want to leave here is this, OWN IT. Own your choice, stand up for yourself, have confidence in yourself, and do what makes you happy.
- Quote: “You get in life what you tolerate. If you tolerate disrespect, you will be disrespected. If you tolerate people being late and making you wait, people will show up late for you. If you tolerate being underpaid and overworked, that will continue for you. If you tolerate your body being overweight, tired, and perpetually sick, it will be." - Darren Hardy. The Compound Effect
- Podcast: Side Hustle School Podcast. The link is for a YouTube playlist but I listen on Spotify.
- Music I'm Listening to: DJDS - I Get By feat. Amber Mark and Vory
- Something I am pondering: The way people treat me, is the way they view me, and by that standard is how they will respect me. What does that say about me? And is it right?
- What I'm working on: Staying consistent to my work flow routines in this time of transition. Discipline is key when making life changes.
I'm a regular guy chasing a dream. A dream of being my own boss and being fully responsible for my income and wellbeing. These blog post are to keep track of my progress, but they are also to inspire another person to take action on pursuing their dreams. I really hope you get something from these post. Thank you for your attention.
Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!