Five things that helped me be more efficient at life.
Happy Friday April 20th. This week was very eye opening for me. I am still coming out of the weird rut that I have been in. I realized that a lot of my unnecessary feelings where coming from dwelling on the past and focusing on dumb shit. My father gave me the best advice during a phone call we had this week, he said, "You have to prove it to yourself that you can do it." I always try to prove myself to others, when in reality, I just have to prove it to myself. It's my life, my happiness, and what others think should not matter. Sounds very common sense. But, when you've been a people pleaser your whole life, it's a difficult thing to overcome and change. Another reminder to keep doing you, focus on your shit, and STAY IN YOUR LANE. You are in control of your happiness. Here are my top 5 bullet points for the week.
- Quote: “You have to prove it to yourself” – My Dad. (Riley Prestwich)
- Podcast: Tips To Organize Your Health, Life, & Spirituality: Joe Rogan
- Music: Jaden Smith - Fallen
- A question I am pondering: Did I do what I wanted to today?
- I'm working on: Staying in my lane. Now worrying about where others are in life.
I am always trying to improve all aspects of my life because I am chasing personal greatness. Greatness in fitness, finance, and relationships. I really hope that my personal experiments will help you have a better life and motivate you to chase your dreams. Thanks for reading. Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!