Five things that helped me be more efficient at life.
Happy Friday Friends. I'm always stoked to share small things that have made an impact on me the previous 7 days. The quote "We Suffer more in imagination than in reality" sunk with me all week. I tend to make things all about me and to overthink. That usually leaves me feeling unnecessary emotions and it derails me from my daily focus. Putting my emotions in check allowed me to enjoy the week more and keep focused on the important things. It also helped me to be more thankful for what I have and for the people in my life. Things are NEVER as bad as they seem. Controlling emotions are a superpower. Here are my top five bullet points that helped me be better this week. Enjoy.
- Quote: “We suffer more in imagination than in reality.” – Seneca
- Podcast: Why you should define your fears instead of your goals | Tim Ferriss
- Music: Diplo - Worry No More (Feat. Lil Yachty & Santigold)
- A question I am pondering: Would I live this day again if I could?
- I'm working on: Not worrying about the things I was not able to finish the previous day.
I am always trying to improve all aspects of my life because I am chasing personal greatness. Greatness in fitness, finance, and relationships. I really hope that my personal experiments will help you have a better life and motivate you to chase your dreams. Thanks for reading. Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!