Five things that helped me be better at life this week.
- Quote: "You have to be a practitioner to be good at what you do" Gary Vaynerchuck.
- Podcast: Tom Bilyeu: Impact Theory with Tim Ferris "Super Learning and Pushing the Limits" - Linked below
- Music: "DIRT" a track made by DAMN SON! for Gary Vaynerchuck and K-Swiss. The reason I like this track is because of the points Gary makes throughout the video. It's a solid morning motivation.
- Personal Development: I am still experimenting and applying what I did last week, which is start my day earlier and find ways to save time. (Linked) My week has gone much faster and I have been able to get more done, feel more energized, and accomplished.
- Personal Health: Morning visualization. I have been listening to a guided meditation (LINK) that helps me visualize my day and start having a feeling of accomplishment. By doing the same thing over and over daily, it allows my visualization to be easy and I am able to have more control in my day.
I am constantly trying to improve little by little. I hope these things will inspire you to be a little better throughout your day/week.