Stop Holding A Grudge.
I am sharing this because I am guilty of holding a grudge rather than forgiving. Holding a grudge is weak. It is not letting go of something that doesn't even matter anymore. It's labeling, jealousy, dwelling, overthinking, and honestly, it's a waste of time and energy. It's stopping you from personal progression. I had to put myself in check this week and I realized that by me holding an unnecessary grudge, I have been missing out on a great friendship and personal growth.
This may sound ultra cliche, but DON'T WISH BAD ON PEOPLE, and NEVER TALK SHIT, EVER. I really believe that even if someone has hurt you to the point where you don't think forgiveness is an option, you have to forgive and move on. There is no reason to talk shit. Look for the positive, and say the positive. You are your best self at this point.
This is a hard post for me to write because I am recently facing both sides of this. Me overcoming a grudge I've held for over a year, and me catching wind of an old friend who has recently talked i'll of me. It hurts. no one likes to hear that others are talking shit about them. I know I don't.
This week has been a great regrouping week for me. Regrouping to me is important because it means you've stopped being a complainer and you're back to a determined focused mindset. When your mind is right, and you stop complaining, you take the proper action to move forward in a positive way.
With that, here is week 38 of my #HighFiveFriday blog-podcast-whatever this is.
- Quote:What got you here, is not what is going to get you to the next place - GaryVee
- Podcast Joe Rogan - How To Workout Smarter
- Music I'm Listening to: Flume Insane feat Moon Holiday
- Something I am pondering:
- What I'm working on: Regrouping. This is overcoming weakness, self doubt, and taking a step forward in the right direction. The direction you know you should be taking, but are too lazy to do. Regrouping is acknowledging what's going on and having the inner courage to learn and move forward. That's what I'm working on this week. Little wins.
Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!