Five things that helped me be more efficient at life.
Happy Friday friends. I have been working at max capacity all week and I LOVE it. I normally get overwhelmed when my plate is full and tend to get paralyzed. This week my head was in the game because I prepared myself in advance. Every major task that I need to accomplish is written on my whiteboard (above my desk) with a specific day to accomplish said task. By knowing in advance what I need to work on (And on what day) I have been able to get shit done and not feel overwhelmed. Balancing my work flow has kept me sane, focused, and happy. Pressure builds character. I'm so thankful to have a lot going on, vs the alternative. Here is my weeks top 5 things that have helped me be better and I hope it will help you be better as well.
- Quote: “You are the master of your destiny. You can influence, direct and control your own environment. You can make your life what you want it to be." - Napoleon Hill
- Podcast: Why You Should Invest in Yourself on Social Media | Agent 2021 Keynote: Gary Vaynerchuch
- Music: RAC - Unusual ft. MNDR
- A question I am pondering: What am I willing to give in exchange for what I want?
- I'm working on: Executing under pressure.
I am always trying to improve all aspects of my life because I am chasing personal greatness. Greatness in fitness, finance, and relationships. I really hope that my personal experiments will help you have a better life and motivate you to chase your dreams. Thanks for reading. Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!