Five things that helped me be more efficient at life.
Before I share with you my list of 5, I want you to know that this week was weirdly difficult for me. It took a lot to stay motivated. One thing that honestly kept me going this week was YOU, the reader. I didn't want to break my consistency of writing these post. So THANK YOU for taking the time to read, and share. Let me know if you're enjoying these post.
- Quote: "Become good at something" Tim Ferris.
- Podcast: Morning Guided Meditation for Setting Intentions I listen to this every morning, it's the last thing I do in my morning routine. Right before I walk out the door.
- Music: "M83 - Laser Gun. Ft. Mia Lan."
- Personal Experiment: No spend Days: The goal was to do this 3 times this week. I made it 2 days. But those two days, I was able to learn 2 important things. 1: Through proper planning I can save $22 a day. and 2: eating on the go actually frees up a little extra time. You don't really even have to take a lunch break.
- Personal Health: Replace 2 gym sessions with sleeping in: HEAR ME OUT. Last week my body crashed HARD. And I think it was due to me pushing myself super hard. So this week, I allowed myself to sleep in, ONLY replacing the time I would have spent working out. So I slept an extra 30 mins the past two mornings. This morning I felt amazing. well rested. This test made me feel NOT guilty about sleeping in. Because I still did my morning routine.
I am always trying to improve all aspects of my life because I am chasing personal greatness. Greatness in fitness, finance, and relationships. I really hope that my personal experiments will help you have a better life and motivate you to chase your dreams. Thanks for reading. Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!