5 Positive things that motivated me this week.
Happy Friday Friends! If you follow my blog, you know that for the past couple months I have been feeling "OFF". Not unmotivated, just feeling weird. I finally realized why I've been feeling that way, it's because I've let myself get comfortable. Being comfortable, for me, is a dangerous place. it's a place where I start making excuses to not wake up early, work out, eat right, save money, etc. It's a place where I make the wrong choice out of feeling entitled. I also think, that when you become comfortable, you become lazy. (Lazy on executing your overall goals.) When you have nothing, but want more, you're not entitled, you're not lazy, and you don't make excuses. When you have a little success (or Stuff), it's easier to become comfortable and forget why you do what you do. That's just where my head is at. With that being said, here's my 5 bullet points for the week. I hope you will find some inspiration to take action.
- Quote: “When the pain is great enough, you start taking action" - Bedros Keuilian
- Podcast: How to Build Success from Nothing | Bedros Keuilian on Impact Theory
- Music I'm Listening to: DJDS - NVDES - Don't Fvck Your Neighbor
- Something I am pondering: What is the difference between giving value and being entitled?
- What I'm working on: Spending my time in the right places doing the right things.
I'm a regular guy chasing a dream. A dream of being my own boss and being fully responsible for my income and wellbeing. These blog post are to keep track of my progress, but they are also to inspire another person to take action on pursuing their dreams. I really hope you get something from these post. Thank you for your attention.
Please share this with a friend that might benefit from this!