Five things that helped me be better at life this week.
- Quote: "Slow motion is still motion"
- Podcast: Tom Bilyeu: Impact Theory with Tim Ferris "Super Learning and Pushing the Limits"
- Music: Nest HQ mini mix by X&G. - best gym energy mix.
- Personal Development: I applied a couple things into my weekly routine that Tim suggest in the podcast such as "doing the opposite for 48 hours". Example. I have been going the gym at 6am vs 6pm. that has made my days so much more efficient and energetic. Not only am I saving more time after work, but it has allowed me to get more side work done after work because the gym is out of the way. I did it for 2 days, and now I'm on day 4. Definitely saw immediate results. The second thing I have been doing is setting a 20 min timer and doing short focused work sessions. I have gotten a lot done because I am focused on a single project in a short period of time. This is teaching me to not get frustrated at all I have on my plate and to balance my workflow.
- Personal Health: Morning Meditation and Morning Journaling. Since I am waking up earlier now, I have made a solid effort to dedicate 30 min to mental health. I listen to a morning meditation from youtube, then I write in my journal thoughts and feelings for 10 mins. This has helped me be mentally ready for the day and have more purpose.
I am constantly trying to improve little by little. I hope these things will inspire you to be a little better throughout your day/week.