Five Things that helped me be better.
- Quote: "Life is a verb, you have to take action" -Dan Carlin
- Podcast: Joe Rogan "Create The Life You Want To Live!" - Joe Rogan and Dan Carlin.
- Music: "Speak of the Devil" By Hermatude
- Personal Development: Early morning Starbucks jam sessions. Today is day 12 of working at a Starbucks early in the morning. (7am-9am) ish. This is something I highly recommend for a three reasons. 1: Routine. by trying to get more done in the morning, it's made it easier for me to get out of bed early and get going. 2: focused work: Because I know I only have limited every morning, I get a lot more done because I'm on a crunch time frame. 3: Community. By going to the same Starbucks every morning, the crew knows my name and my order. That actually motivates me to come in every morning as well because people are genuinely stoked to see me. And when you live in a new city and don't have many friends, it's a great feeling.
- Personal Health: 2 mile daily run. I run a mile to the gym. it's my warm up because it's a mile away. This helps me get right into workout mode, and have the time at the gym be focused. Then the run home, is all uphill and not easy. This is were I feel I build the most character. It leaves me no option but to do one last hard thing before my workout ends. doing this 3 times a week adds up.
I am constantly trying to improve little by little. I hope these things will inspire you to be a little better throughout your day/week.