Five Things that have made my week better.
- Quote: "Choices are at the root of every one of your results" -Darren Hardy
- Podcast: "How I built this" - Miguel McKelvey (We Work)
- Music: "Se16 ft. flohio" By God Colony
- Personal Development: Daily Checks In's. I have a list of priorities and routines I try and do everyday. At night, right before I get into bed, the last I do is go over the list and check the box to see if I really made time for it. This is really helping me improve on building healthy routines and create better habbits.
- Personal Health: Go to bed by midnight. I am all about working through the night when I'm in the "groove". But I notice that it takes a toll on me and effects work the following day. Going to bed by midnight has improved my sleep and also work performance.
I am constantly trying to improve little by little. I hope these things will inspire you to be a little better throughout your day/week.